Terms & Conditions
1. Client shall submit the samples for testing along with a covering letter with proper authorization and such covering letter shall contain complete testing requirements. Italab shall be responsible for the testing of the samples solely on the basis of covering letter. In any case and at any point of time, if additional requirements are made in relation to testing of samples, client shall be responsible for making additional payment as per the charges framed by Italab.
2. Italab may demand for additional sample from the client in order to provide appropriate report and client shall comply with the requirement. Client shall provide with name of the Company/ Individual for the purpose of generating an Invoice and providing report after testing of the sample. Italab shall not entertain any request for change in name, once an Invoice or Report is provided to the client and if any discrepancy is found in the Invoice or in the Report, the client shall report it to the concerned officer of Italab within 7 (seven) days from the date of the Invoice or Report, failing which Italab shall not be liable for refunding proportionate amount of the Invoice or amending the Report. It is to be noted that amendment in the Report shall be sole discretion of the concerned officer of Italab.
3. In Case of Cancellation, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will revert you within 24 hours for your resolution.
4. Italab shall have right to make upward revision in the rate for testing the sample and providing Report and such changes shall be communicated to the client, in advance.
5. Invoice shall be subject to Service tax, as applicable at the time of billing the Invoice. Invoice shall bear any additional taxes, if levied by appropriate authority in present or in future.
6. This quotation shall be subject to Mumbai jurisdiction for the purpose of initiating any legal proceedings against the Company.
7. Payment terms: 100% advance payment by Cheque/DD in favor of ‘ITALAB PRIVATE LIMITED’ payable at Mumbai and for NEFT/RTGS payment, following are the bank details:
Company Name - ITALAB PVT.LTD
Bank - HDFC BANK
A/C NO - 00477610000095
RTGS/IFS CODE - HDFC0000047
BRANCH ADD - Arbour, 180-A, Marve Road, Orlem, Malad - West, Mumbai-400064, Maharashtra.
8. If the advance payment, as stated aforesaid, is not received, Italab shall not be responsible for testing the sample and providing any report and in case, if payment of an Invoice is not received or cleared, Italab shall have authority to withhold the Report.
9. At all times, the sample registered of Italab shall be exclusive property of Italab and no claim shall be made by any client in respect to such sample and in case, part of the sample is registered property of Italab, balance sample shall be returned to the client only before registration of the sample and not otherwise.
10. Italab shall not be responsible for providing with, including but not limited to, test details, method followed, raw data, graph and photograph.
11. If client does not provide the details to the Italab required for testing samples and generating Report, Italab reserve the right to dispose of the sample within 15 (fifteen) days from the date of receiving samples from the client and Italab shall not be responsible for the same.
12. Client and Italab shall at all times keep secret and confidential the terms and conditions of this quotation and shall not disclose or divulge the same or any part thereof to any third Person without the prior written consent of other Party in that behalf, except as may be required for the proper discharge of the obligations of the parties under this quotation.
13. Client shall be liable to indemnify in law and equity, Italab and its officers, employees, agents from and against any and all losses, liabilities, damages, deficiencies, demands, claims, actions, judgments or causes of action, assessments, interest, penalties and other costs or expenses incurred or suffered by Italab (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees and expenses) arising out of i) arising out of or in connection with any alleged violation of Intellectual Property Rights of the samples or ii) arising out of or in connection with the material breach of client’s obligations, representations and warranties.
14. The validity of this quotation shall be for 15 days from the date of the quotation.
15. Courier Charges to be levied at the discretion of the Companies Term and Policy.